Grady Mathews has been in the commercial real estate business since 2002 and joined Newmark Grubb Arkansas as the director of leasing and marketing for the Bentonville Plaza in the spring of 2008.
Mr. Mathews has experience in many areas of commercial real estate including office and warehouse leasing, marketing, analyzing income producing properties as well as commercial land opportunities and development. He has worked as a landlord representative in lease negotiations with many affluent companies such as Unilever, Samsung, NPD, Diamond Foods, Tata Consultancy Services, Sun Products, Playtex/Energizer and Accenture, to name a few. In October 2007, Mr. Mathews received the prestigious CCIM designation and at the age of 23 became one of the youngest members in the 39 year history of the organization.
Mr. Mathews has established relationships throughout the country. He has represented investors in 1031 exchanges and landlords in complex lease negotiations. He is a past president of the Northwest Arkansas CCIM chapter. He is an active member of the Northwest Arkansas Young Professionals and is very involved in national CCIM networking groups to build a network of contacts and relationships nationwide.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Mathews’ extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Member and designee of the national CCIM organization
- Named in 2010 one of the “Fast 15″ in the Arkansas Business Journal highlighting young professionals under the age of 30 who are influential in Arkansas business
- Honored nationally by “CIRE” commercial real estate publication as a “Rising Star” in the commercial real estate business
- Past President of the Northwest Arkansas CCIM board
- Active musician in the region playing venues all over the state of Arkansas
- Honored by the Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County
- Honored by the Association for the Help of Retarded Children
Mr. Mathews studied at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR.