Newmark Grubb Arkansas provides comprehensive investment property management services throughout Arkansas as part of NGKF’s more than 280 clients nationwide, with more than 152 million square feet currently under management.
We are unique in the fact that we do not strive to become the “largest” property management firm in Arkansas, but the best. Because of our flexibility in management, brokerage and distressed asset management, the size of our management portfolio varies month-to-month, ranging in size from 500,000 to 3,000,000+ square feet.
We work closely with real estate owners and investors to develop a management plan that focuses on cost-efficient operations and maximizing revenue. We offer proven programs and processes whether it be for a single property or portfolio of properties.
Our expertise covers all property types and sizes ranging from Class A office, retail, industrial, cold storage and multi-family. In addition to local market knowledge, our in-depth knowledge of real estate markets through NGKF’s reach affords our clients deal-making ability in all regions of the United States and around the world.
- Building operations and maintenance
- Property accounting (utilizing YARDI software) and financial reporting
- Budget comparison
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Aged receivables report
- Rent Roll
- Lease expiration report
- Space availability and marketing report
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable
- Checks issued as needed
- Rent collections
- Accounting of security deposits
- Assessment of late fees, as needed to assure timely payment of rent
- Lender reporting, as requested
- End of year tax preparation – delivery of all CPA required information
- W-2 and 1099 processing
- Percentage rent calculations
- Operating Expenses Estimates and annual reconciliations
- Contract management and lease administration
- Product marketing and leasing